Friday, June 08, 2007

I’ve Discovered a New Line of Bags

Those who know me well know that I have a container fetish. I love boxes, bags, bowls, envelopes, etc. While we were in Maine we ran across these bags from International Arrivals in an art store in Camden. They are the perfect size for Moleskines. We bought both the large and small size.


As you can see here, I managed to fit my sketch kit in one. They’re gusseted and expand to about 1.5” with a zipper closure. There are 2 side pockets. A zippered mesh one and one with a velcro closure.


In my big one I keep my large sketch moleskine with a ruler and felt tip pen in the mesh pocket. It's big enough for me to also add a reading book to it.

While browsing the Denver Art Museum shop a couple weeks ago, we found them again. Except this time they also had the foam ones that International Arrivals makes. Great for electronic stuff like palms, iPods, and cords and accessories for all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment