Sunday, January 06, 2008

Worn Out

I'm worn out. I've finally got both my applications for graduate school submitted and all I have to do is take the GRE in the next 3 weeks. EEEEEEEK! For better or worse, I will be really glad when all this is over.

It's not just the stress of getting everything pulled together and done. It's the emotional rollercoaster that I deal with every day. It's even affecting my work, although I'm trying hard not to let it.

Then comes the stress of waiting to find out if I got accepted, then how to proceed if I do...or...how to proceed if I don't. I don't even want to think about that now, not until after the test.

I do know that I'm going to get a lot of sewing (new curtains) and spinning (for a sweater) done in February and March. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment