Monday, November 16, 2009

Trip Journal

Here it is, all the thoughts and things I collected on my Cameroon trip.

It's quite full. I have always hand bound my travel journals in the past, but there was no time this year. So I used blank Moleskine Cahiers for both my Uganda trip and this trip to Cameroon.


But it's still stewing and rolling around in my mind. Still very personal, although I'm working on that. It's full of photos I printed on my PoGo every day to accompany what I wrote and the other things that I collected.

Only one sketch, but a lot of other things like a leaf, water bottle labels, tickets, brochures, and all sorts of other bits and pieces glued in that help tell the story. I wish I'd had more time for sketching but it seemed that the only time I was sitting still long enough it was always back at the Wycliffe Associates volunteer compound at the end of the day and I was just too tired.


But don't give up on me. I'll get it sorted out and posted sometime soon.