Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Most Important People In My LIfe: Thankful!

One thing I have learned and begun to think a lot about is who the most important people in my life are.

My family!

I've always known it deep down, but now I'm really focusing on it as a way to move into my future.

My immediate family get a long really well and always have. We've always been there for each other and even our spouses fit in really well. I wouldn't be who and where I am without them. We REALLY love each other. How many people can say that?

Even a lot of my extended family can be included in that family circle of importance. Aunts, uncles, and cousins who have all loved me and allowed me to love them in our unique ways.

My family has never insisted I be anyone but who I am and who I was made to be. They never undervalued who I am or tried to push me into becoming something else.

Something even more wonderful? I see that legacy of love being carried down to the next generation.

For all of that, I'm very, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment